Custom-tailored advisory services from one source
Grant Thornton tax advisory services offer custom-tailored solutions that take the specific circumstances and requirements of customers into consideration.
We support customers in strategic tax planning and provide ongoing advisory services, and also represent customers before tax authorities. We provide support in setting up companies in Central and Eastern Europe, in optimizing the taxation of cross-border activities, in company mergers and restructuring measures. We analyze changes to legislation and their potential effects on our customers and prepare proposals on methods to optimize taxation. Our aim is to minimize tax expenses for customers by offering individualized solutions in compliance with the legal framework.
Our services include advice for selecting the legal form, support in preparing financial projections and in all matters relating to investments.
Our ongoing tax advisory services ensure compliance with legal requirements, prepare customers in time for new regulations and help optimize tax liabilities. We also represent customers before tax authorities; we prepare tax returns, and, if desired, provide support in preparing them; we review official tax notices and offer advice for tax audits.
Grant Thornton provides comprehensive support to customers in all tax proceedings, as well as all administrative legal proceedings.
- Tax planning, optimisation
- Preparation of tax returns, examining the tax assessment notices
- Support with preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- Ongoing representation before ongoing tax authorities
- Support during tax audits
- Representation and advice relating to fiscal criminal proceedings
- Preparation of appeals in administrative legal proceedings
- Information on relevant changes